Bhulekh Gujarat online land records verification for Khata Login, Village Map download and Gujarat Bhulekh 7/12 Utara with E-Dhara Forms download for 7/12 & 8A at http://anyror.gujarat.gov.in …
The Government of Gujarat has launched an online portal for the state revenue department to provide the state 7/12 ROR Land Records and other services related to revenue department through online in computerized digital format, the main theme of AnyROR portal is to provide complete information about the state land records in computerized format to the property and land owners of the state.
Every citizen or property owner can get Gujarat 7/12 Utara land record verification or downloading of nakal copy very easy by providing simple details, and there are lost of services also available such as E-Dhara 7/12 & 8A and etc.
Here we have provided some detailed process to check or verify Gujarat Bhulekh land records and Bhu Naksha land map download with E-Dhara 7/12 and 8A land records by anyror portal of Anywhere ROR.
List of Service’s available under AnyROR portal
- ld scanned VF6 login
- VF7 Survey
- VF 8A Account Details
- 135d notice for submissions
- E-Dhara 7/12 Land Records
- Bhu Naksha
- Land Map
- 7/12 Utara
Gujarat 7/12 Land Records Process, E-Dhara 7/12 Land Records Gujarat
Here we have given step by step procedure for E-Dhara 7/12 land records verification downloading of land map online for nakal copy of record.
- Visit official website of AnyROR https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Now you have seen the Any RoR @ Anywhere portal as per following image.
- Then proceed with view land record button as shown in above picture.
- After then proceed with VF7 Survey Number Details /Details of GN7.
- After selecting VF7 survey number details, A new page will be opened to select your district, taluka and village along selecting the survey number, for more idea see the image.
- After selecting those required details enter given Captcha in specified field for security verification and click on submit using get detail button.
That’s it, now the Gujarat state land records is successfully downloaded, check the details and take a copy of printout for future reference, this is very easy process verify using AnyROR portal to all land or property owners of the state.